Flicker transitions Effect in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to make flicker transitions effect in adobe premiere pro video editing for cinematic level..
What you learned: flicker transitions effect
- The above shows you how to make flicker transitions inside the premiere pro
- first, import your music and footage to the timeline
- then you need to look at the audio waveform properly
- let’s see where my music flicker started so as you can see my music flickering
- now you will cut my clip one by one frame
- use the right arrow key to move the time indicator one frame forward or you can cut two or three frames so it totally depends on your music beat.
- when the cut finished then just delete one frame and leave one frame
- now move to the second one mark all these clips
- then just move them one track above and select the first cut hold on alt button then drag it down then increase the duration to cover up all the cuts.
- Now go to the effects tab search for horizontal flip and apply it to this clip
- now let’s see the preview and it looks so cool to move to the third one
- Go to the effect controls tab and increase the scale size 200
- let’s see the final preview
- so that’s it Flickr effect