Photo Frame video Effect Adobe Premiere Pro
How to create Photo Frame Effect Adobe Premiere Pro video editing in Cinematic Level. Free Adobe Premiere Pro template | free premiere pro transitions.
What you learned: Photo Frame video Effect
- Inside the video files in the timeline panel
- Right-click on footage where you want to to add frame effect and click frame hold segment
- Create duplicate footage using the Hold alt button and drag and drop in video layer 2
- Turn off in view eye option in video layer 2
- Add Gaussian blur effect in video layer 2 frame hold segment
- Go to the effect control panel Increase the Gaussian blur effect whichever you want, then click repeat the edge pixel below
- Then go to the effects panel tab Type Black and white effect and Add to the video Layer 1 Frame hold segment
- Then go to the Lumetri color panel Under below and add vignette effect Whatever you want in your video footage.
- Click video layer 2 frame hold segment and unselect the eye view option And go to the effects control panel Decrease the scale value. Also, rotate whatever you want
- Now type photo frame PNG in Google OR if you have anything import the footage in Premiere Pro.
- Select Video layer 2 frames hold segment clip and Drag and drop to video layer 3
- Import the Photo frame PNG in timeline panel Add to the video layer 2
- copy all effect video layer 2 frame hold segment clip And go to the PNG image clip And paste Attribute
- Now go to the effects control panel unSelect uniform scale value And adjust the scale width and height Video layer 3 Clip
- Select video layer 2 and 3 and right click and add nest option
- Select the next clip go to the effect control panel Turn on toggle animation for both scale and rotating
- Move a few frames now and increase the scale value And change the rotation value And move the keyframes to the end.
- Click the last keyframe icon for both scale and rotate And add Easy in
- Click the first keyframe icon for both scale and rotate And add Easy out
- Now go to the effects tab Type dip to black Add between the clip in video Layer 1 and 2 and adjust
- Now copy the Transition and paste to the between two and three video clip in video layer one
- Now add transition sound in Between the clip
- That it.