Animation effect in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Create 2.5D Animation effect Adobe Premiere Pro video editing tutorial | video effect in premiere pro, 3d effect in premiere pro adobe free download.
What you learned: 2.5D Animation effect in Premiere Pro
- Import, find your image, then drag it on top of the prevailing one within the timeline.
- Drag the first image from the to the V3 track on the timeline.
- Animate the foreground:
- confirm the foreground layer is chosen and drag the playhead to the start of the timeline.
- Open the consequences Controls panel
- Set the Position values into 960 and 862.5.
- Click the stopwatch icon next to Scale and set the worth to 100 therefore the image starts at full size.
- Drag the playhead to the top of the timeline and set the size to 106 to make the subsequent keyframe.
- Scrub the play head back and forth to ascertain how the foreground image appears to grow and shrink.
- Animate the background:
- Select the landscape layer.
- Move the playhead to the first of the timeline.
- Set the Scale to 100.
- Move the play head to the top of the timeline.
- Set the Scale to 93.
- Scrub the play head back and forth to ascertain how the foreground and background change in reference to one another.
- Extra STEP – Hide a video green screen:
- Drag the clip between the landscape and foreground layers on the timeline.
- Click the Clouds layer to select it.
- The clip extends past the 2 images on the timeline. To fix this, hover at the top of the clip until you see the red marker and drag to shorten the clip.
- within the Effect Controls panel, set the Opacity to 70%.
- In the Effects panel double-click the Ultra Key effect to apply the effect to the Clouds clip.
- Find the Ultra Key effect within the Effects Controls.
- Click the eyedropper tool icon, and click on the green in the Program Monitor to hide green and show the landscape layer.
- Finally, click the Play button below the Program Monitor to preview your video.
- That’s it.