Cinematic Text effect Adobe Premiere Pro
How to create a Cinematic Text Effect Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing in easy way..
What you learned: Cinematic Text effect
- set the sequence per video clip
- go to the project panel select a new item and select the color matte option and rename it.
- now add color matte in to timeline panel
- Next, add a video clip in the video 2 layer in the timeline
- add title in video 3 layer
- click layer 1 go to effects panel select track Matte key and add in color matte clip in v1 layer.
- now go to the effect control panel select the option track Matte key and change the Mattie as video 3.
- Next, select the video clip in layer 2 to go to the effects panel select the track Matte key and add in color matte clip in the v2 layer.
- Now go to the effect control panel select the option track Matte key and change the Mattie as video 3.
- Now to see the title effect.
- select the video layer 1 and go to the effect control panel and click opacity options and select toggle animation stopwatch icon and forward to 20 frames and add keyframes and change the opacity value to zero
- now select the Video2 layer and go to the effect control panel and click the stopwatch icon and move to the first keyframes and change the opacity value to zero.
- Now you can see the color is fading when starting the footage.
- Now you want to make a text zoom in then go to the effect panel tab and select a basic 3d effect and put it to the text layer and go to the effect control panel select 3d effect under the stopwatch icon distance to the image.
- Now to scroll down and select the text option under the transform click the stopwatch icon and then scroll up and go to the 3d effect under stopwatch icon distance to image and change the value 80 or 90 whatever you want and forward the clip to 2.15 or more and change the value.
- Finally, click the Play button below the Program Monitor to preview your video.
- That’s it.